At SurePayroll, we want to help share the best information on small businesses and payroll. One way we get a chance to see what people are interested in is through our Twitter feed.
The following are the top 5 most clicked on articles we’ve shared on payroll and small business so far this month:
- Payroll 101 for startup businesses from our own library looks at what you need to get up and running with payroll as a new business: http://bit.ly/PMZnGB
- We all have bad days and this article on Inc.com talked about how 7 ways to improve them: http://bit.ly/MPC6jT
- In a video discussion on First Business, the international pre-market open business news program, our CEO Michael Alter talked about how the small business economy looked in June: http://bit.ly/LN9fh6
- Are you using social media for your small business? This article talked about what 5 things small businesses are doing wrong in their social media efforts: http://bit.ly/MTqRa3
- This piece from OnStartups.com uses Apple as an example of how clarity and focus in your business is key: http://bit.ly/N5vSfO
For more on the payroll and small business universe, follow us on Twitter and tell us what’s most important to you.