When it comes time to settle on a payroll service provider, you must focus on the details that are most important to the overall well being of your business. This will go a long way in saving you time and allowing you to more efficiently hire and organize employees.
Below are five payroll features to consider:
1. Time clock integration. With this feature, you are going to save a lot of time while also avoiding manual typing errors. Not to mention the fact that it will make life much easier on your employees.
2. Accounting integration. Are you familiar with the hassle of typing payroll information twice? If so, opt for a provider that offers seamless accounting integration. This will allow you to import all necessary information with a couple clicks of your mouse.
3. One-click system. If you wanted to spend a lot of time on payroll processing and management you would decide to handle this task on your own.
When you rely on a professional service, you expect speed and efficiency. SurePayroll offers One-Click technology, allowing you to process payroll with one click for all employees who earn the same wages.
4. Federal and state compliance. There is no denying that one of your biggest concerns is staying current with federal and state government payroll regulations. If you process your own payroll, it is your responsibility to be aware of any changes. Make a mistake and you could find yourself paying huge government fines.
Do yourself a favor and hire a company that can handle all compliance issues for you. This will put your mind at ease.
5. Mobile capabilities. Let’s face it: more people than ever are on the go. These people don’t spend nearly as much time in their office as they used to. With a mobile payroll app, it is easy to process payroll from anywhere in the world.
You don’t want a payroll service that can’t provide these increasingly useful capabilities. Be careful in your shopping to make sure the price you’re given includes these features. If you get a quote that sounds too good to be true, it might not include all the services you’re looking for in a payroll solution.