With the popularity of tablets on the rise, it is safe to say that the marketplace for apps is following closely behind.
While some people use their tablet solely for browsing the Internet, others realize the ability to do more with their device.
Handwriting apps have become extremely popular over the past couple of years. While jotting down notes is a timeless pastime, using paper to do it has become outdated for many tablet owners.
If you are interested in downloading a handwriting app for your tablet, there are quite a few options to consider.
Which one is best? Which one will suit my needs? Should I pay for an app or search for one that is free?
These are all good questions. These are also questions you will have to tackle on you own, based on your personal requirements as well as your goals.
That being said, we are not going to leave you out in the cold. Instead, here are three of the best handwriting apps for your tablet.
1. Notes Plus. This handwriting app for iPad can be had for $7.99. With a top of the line handwriting recognition engine, combined with a variety of extra features, this app is a must have for those on the go.
Tip: this app offers audio note support for those times when you want to put your voice to good work, not your writing hand.
2. Penultimate. This app by Evernote is a nice addition to your iPad. Best yet, it will only set you back 99 cents. For those who are after a basic handwriting app, this is the way to go. It is cheap, easy to use, and reliable. For basic use, Penultimate is hard to beat.
3. PenSupremacy. Have you shunned Apple in favor of a Google Android tablet? If so, the PenSupremacy app and its $1.49 price tag should pique your interest. While there are other handwriting apps for Android, this one is among the best thanks to its smooth performance and variety of high end features.
If you regularly rely on your tablet for business use, a handwriting app can make your life much easier.
Latest posts by SurePayroll (see all)
- Top 3 Home Business Deduction Questions – February 25
- How to Open a Small Restaurant – February 16
- Workers’ Compensation and Keeping Your Employees Safe – February 11